Please read this agreement before accepting or purchasing the music from instantmusicnow.com. The music contained on this digital sound file is herein licensed in accordance with the following terms and contract conditions.
With the music from InstantMusicNow.com, you may…
- Use the music contained herein for any legal purpose that you see fit.
- Use the music for the length of the term without additional charges or royalty payments.
- Broadcast the music (as part of your production) over any public or private medium that complies with FCC guidelines.
- Transfer the music to any medium necessary (video, film, reel to reel, digital, etc.) to complete your production project.
- (For audio projects only,) you must voice over the music in intervals of 30 seconds or less.
- Use the music themes for any visual productions (film, video, etc.) in their entire length.
- Back up your song data with your own burn of a cd from your purchased sound file.
- Re-record or change the music in any way without the written consent of the owners. (You may, however, edit the music to fit your needs.)
- Claim ownership or authorship of the music represented under this agreement. If authorship is stated in your titles, credits, cue sheets or elsewhere, it must be under the names of Michael Gary Brewer and/or QCCS Publishing.
- Transfer, share or sub-lease this license agreement with any other party.
- Sell the music contained herein outright to any other individual or party. (Although the music can be sold as part of your production.) This is a legal agreement between you, the end user, and Michael G. Brewer, the music owner.
This license agreement is effective for the lifetime of the copyright (50 years +) for the length of this agreement. This license is non-transferable to any other party.
You acknowledge that you have read this agreement, understand it, and agree to its terms and conditions. Noncompliance with the terms of this agreement will render our licensing agreement void. ALL themes from the PBTM Production Music Library.